EchoWood Click Vinyl
Click LVT’s are designed to be a “floating” floor and should not be tightened to the subfloor with fasteners or adhesive. Roughness or unevenness of the subfloor may telegraph through the new floor, resulting in an unsightly surface and cause excessive wear on high spots.
All instructions and recommendations are based on the most recent information provided to us. These guidelines should be followed for an ideal installation:
- EchoWood vinyl floors should be installed in indoor climate controlled locations between 18°C – 29° It should never be installed outdoors.
- The stock should be left to acclimatize at least 48 hours prior to installation in the area where installation will take place.
- Installation of the click vinyl should take place after the job site has been cleaned of debris which could damage a finished plank installation.
- No underlay to be used under our Delux Click range.
- Moisture lever to be 3% and below.
- Mix and install planks from several different cartons to minimize shade variation.
- Click vinyl should not be installed in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
- Sun protective film or blinds should be used.
- When using more than one carton for installation ensure that boxes from the same dye lot are used. Different lots may vary slightly in colour, texture or gloss.
- Wait 5 days before properly cleaning the floor with a neutral PH cleaner.
- For moisture barrier and underlay info please contact head office for assistance. Only to be used on SmartCore WPC